Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Story of an eye that crossed bounds of earth and sky

You have changed the laws that rule,
be it Newton or Aristotle.
My eyes cant match your radiant glow,
I continue to look at such treasure trove.
There's some magic in your eyes,
which makes me feel hypnotised.
I crave for it, I pray for it,
let that joy never subside.
Wish! you are always be mine,
god forbid there never be famine.
Make me shy with that smile,
oh! I feel you beheld me for a while.
Look into my eyes, deduce the depth,
you'll never know how long I held my breath.
In our love, set ablaze,
that passion and lust, again and again.
Distance is just a name,
flexible enough to choose your game.
Everything said through the heart that felt,
Look into my eyes, with passion that melts.

5 comments:

Patil said...

A great romantic piece, words aptly describe the feeling of a heart when love is in the air and of course they are rhyming.

Unknown said...

Great ones AMY...!!!! very good, the next EMERSON....!!! go on with it. good luck...

Unknown said...

nice effort of a braving spirit reminiscent of the daunting & colourful experiences of life. Sweet echoes of the past will surely carry the distance to treasure trove of joys. Life
as an enigma is expressed in easy flowing rhyme. Kudos Amy!!

Amy said...

Thanks pappa
Thanks pollu ;)

Ethesh said...

Beautiful! Thanks to those eyes for bringing out the poet in you.. looking forward to hearing more from you, keep going!